FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before asking, check to see if your question has already been answered.
• Can I just send a reblog link if the remix is already posted on my blog?
If the remix is on Tumblr, then by all means, send it and we’ll reblog it! Same goes for any remixes you see lying that “fit the bill”.
• Is there a limit to how many remixes I can send in?
Nope! Make as many as you want! We might have to shove some in the queue if you throw in a large amount, but they’ll eventually show up!
• I want to reuse a picture, text, idea, etc.
Go on ahead! Just don’t make it a carbon-copy of the other.
• I want to make a continuation of another remix.
Just make sure to acknowledge what you’re continuing and credit whoever made the original if it is not yourself.
• Do you accept fan-art?
Yes, but the quality of the work will be taken into consideration. If it is not up to par, it will be declined. Also, if you’ve done or seen something (fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.) that was inspired by a remix, we’ll gladly take it!
• Is there a difference between simply submitting and becoming a regular contributor?
Becoming a “regular contributor” would allow you to have direct access to the blog.
• I don’t have a blog. Is there anyway for me to submit a comic?
It would be preferred if you submitted a link or photo directly to submissions to be re-blogged. If you would like, you can leave a link in the ask box to a different site, where we will take the image and re-post it on A Softer Marvel, but that is kind of a hassle, so we wont always accept re-mixes submitted in this way. You could also leave your email address and we will contact you, but for the same reasons, we will not always be able to do this.
If your question has not been answered here, feel free to ask